Increasingly stringent data security laws and regulations both in Ireland and throughout Europe, combined with a rapidly evolving cyber threat, call for stronger, smarter and more robust data security solutions.
To help organisations navigate this ever-changing landscape, IT Governance Europe is delighted to launch a new ISO 27001 webinar series delivered by Sharon O’Reilly, a highly experienced information security, data protection and business management systems consultant with a track record of successfully leading Irish companies to implement and maintain a number of international standards, including ISO 27001, the standard that describes best practice for an ISMS (information security management system).
Join Sharon for our first webinar, ‘How to overcome your data security compliance challenges’, where you will learn how an ISMS can help you mitigate breaches and meet a host of regulatory and legal data security compliance requirements. The webinar covers:
- The cyber risk landscape and the latest cyber security and data protection laws;
- How to achieve compliance and reduce your liability in the event of a data breach;
- The link between information security and cyber security;
- The top risks that result in data breaches;
- How an ISMS works; and
- How ISO 27001 compliance can help you improve your information security posture.
Date: 20 July 2018 Time: 2:00–3:15 pm (GMT)