Ireland’s economy had another tremendous year of growth in 2017 with close to 40,000 jobs created with the assistance of Enterprise Ireland and IDA Ireland. According to the Central Statistics Office, the number of people in employment is approximately 2.2 million, close to the high experienced in 2007.
According to Morgan McKinley’s 2018 Ireland Salary Guide, many professional workers can expect a 3% pay rise this year. However, with cyber threats growing and the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the horizon, the demand for cyber security professionals is at an all-time high.
Individuals with in-demand skills, including cyber security IT experts, chief security officers and product counsel, are in a position to command wage hikes between 10% and 15%.
At IT Governance Europe we believe that an ISO 27001 qualification is something no cyber security professional should be without, so we’ve brought our ISO 27001 courses to Ireland for the first time.
Why train with us?
Having led ISO 27001 implementations since the inception of the Standard, IT Governance is known as the global authority on ISO 27001, and has trained more than 7,000 people around the world on ISO 27001 implementations and audits.
ISO 27001 classroom courses now in Dublin and Cork
IT Governance will launch its ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Foundation, Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor classroom courses in Cork and Dublin in March 2018. These courses have been designed to equip attendees with the knowledge and skills required to plan, implement, maintain and audit a best-practice information security management system (ISMS) in their organisation.
Here are five more reasons to train with us:
- Our London courses are always fully booked – be sure to reserve a seat today.
- The courses have been designed by our management team that led the world’s first successful ISO 27001 implementation project.
- IT Governance developed the world’s first ISO 27001 training curriculum, so you will be learning from the pioneers of ISO 27001 training.
- All courses include an ISO 17024-certificated exam, meaning you will achieve a globally recognised ISO 27001 qualification by attending our courses.
- Our courses are the most affordable you will find.
IT Governance Europe can also support organisations implementing ISO 27001 with tried and tested resources, such as books, toolkits, software, consultancy, penetration testing and DIY packaged solutions.
Further your career with certified ISO 27001 training delivered by industry experts. Book a place on our Foundation and Lead Implementer Combination Course in either Cork or Dublin and save 15%. Book now to avoid disappointment >>