Acquire an industry-leading qualification to audit an ISO 27001 information security management system (ISMS). Our team led the world’s first ISO 27001 certification project and we’ve helped more than 7,000 professionals with ISO 27001 training.
For the first time, IT Governance’s ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Training Course will be held in Cork.
What will you learn on this course?
- How to use audits to monitor conformance.
- How to continually improve an ISMS.
- The purpose and benefits of an audit.
- Critical skills required to audit.
- How to conduct a follow-up audit.
- How the audit process is used for first-, second- and third-party audits.
- Best-practice audit methodologies.
Upcoming dates: 26–30 March 2018 – The Montenotte Hotel, Cork
Why train with us?
- Our courses are always fully booked – reserve your seat today.
- The courses have been designed by our management team that led the world’s first successful ISO 27001 implementation project.
- IT Governance developed the world’s first ISO 27001 training curriculum, so you will be learning from pioneers.
- All courses include an ISO 17024-certified exam, meaning you will achieve a globally recognised ISO 27001 qualification by attending our courses.
- Our courses are the most affordable ones available.