ISO 27001 certification demonstrates to existing and potential customers that an organisation has defined and put in place best-practice information security processes.
ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard that defines the requirements of an ISMS (information security management system). An ISMS is a set of policies, procedures and systems that manage information risks, such as cyber attacks, hacks, data leaks or theft. Benefits of implementing an ISO 27001-certified ISMS include avoiding the losses and financial penalties associated with data breaches, winning new business and strengthening relationships with existing clientele.
Join IT Governance Europe for the first in our exciting new webinar series to learn how and why ISO 27001 certification can be the best data security move for your organisation.
This webinar will explain how an ISMS can help you mitigate breaches and meet a host of regulatory and legal data security compliance requirements. It will cover:
- The cyber risk landscape and the latest cyber security and data protection laws;
- How to achieve ISO 27001 compliance and reduce your liability in the event of a data breach;
- The link between information security and cyber security;
- The top risks that result in data breaches;
- How an ISMS works; and
- How ISO 27001 compliance can help you improve your information security posture.
Date: 20 July 2018 Time: 2:00 pm (GMT)