Implemented by over 22,000 organisations globally and with a growth rate of 24% in Europe last year, ISO27001 is fast becoming one of the most recognised standards worldwide.
ISO27001 is the internationally recognised information security management standard that provides a best-practice framework for businesses looking to gain competitive advantage and become cyber secure.
Additionally, ISO27001 is one of the three most requested standards by companies (along with ISO20000 and ISO9001) in Europe, offering stakeholders a level of assurance that they take information security seriously.
Our ISO27001 Get A Little Help Package contains core resources as well supplementary tools and advice from the experts to give you the knowledge you need to successfully achieve ISO27001 implementation.
- The ISO 27001:2013 Standard
- The ISO 27002:2013 Standard
- The ISO 27000:2014 Standard
- IT Governance – An International Guide to Data Security and ISO27001/ISO27002
- Nine Steps to Success – An ISO27001 Implementation Overview
- ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Online Masterclass
- ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor Online Masterclass
- vsRisk™ – the definitive cyber security risk assessment tool
- ISO27001:2013 ISMS Documentation Toolkit
- LiveOnline (two hours’) consultancy
This package is for organisations that already have some management system expertise (e.g. with ISO9001 or ISO20000) and an initial understanding of information security management, as well as the necessary available internal resources.
Gain the necessary resources and advice to successfully implement ISO27001 in your organisation with the Get A Little Help Package.
For different levels of help and support when implementing ISO27001, please see our ‘Do It Yourself’, ‘Get A Lot Of Help’ and ‘We’ll Do It For You’ packages.