An essential step in preparing for compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is conducting a data flow audit to map and identify the sources of your organisation’s personal data.
In light of this, an IT Governance GDPR consultant, Adrian Ross, will provide an overview of the Regulation and what a data flow audit and data mapping exercise involves for an organisation.
Webinar topic: Data flow audit and data mapping for GDPR compliance
Date: Thursday, 6 April 2017
Time: 3:00 – 3:45pm (GMT), followed by a 15-minute Q&A session.
Presenter: Tony Drewitt, GRC Consultant
This webinar session will discuss:
- The regulatory landscape and its territorial scope.
- The integration of standards and codes for risk management.
- The operational, strategic, regulatory, statutory and contractual aspects of risk management.
- The benefits and challenges of conducting a data flow mapping exercise.
- The best techniques for data flow mapping.
For support and assistance with conducting a GDPR gap analysis, data audit or data mapping, contact IT Governance’s specialist data protection team today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0845 070 1750.
Read more about the implications of the EU GDPR on our website >>