Increasingly stringent data security laws and regulations in Ireland and the rest of Europe – combined with a rapidly evolving cyber threat landscape – call for stronger, smarter and more robust data security solutions.
Security teams are constantly challenged to protect the information their organisation holds and comply with a growing list of regulations requiring information security measures to mitigate data breaches.
Implementing an ISMS (information security management system) based on the best-practice guidance set out by ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 delivers numerous benefits, including demonstrating that organisation has put solid security measures in place., including reducing the risk of a data breach.
Join Sharon O’Reilly for the second webinar of our ISO 27001 webinar series, ‘How to implement and information security management system’, which will take you through the steps for implementing a comprehensive ISMS and offer practical tips, including:
- How to adopt a comprehensive, risk-based approach to information security;
- Securing organisation-wide commitment;
- The importance of people, processes and technology in information security;
- The nine-step approach to implementing an ISMS;
- Using ISO 27001 as the international information security standard;
- Risk assessments and controls;
- Testing your ISMS and developing documentation; and
- The benefits of obtaining independent assurance.
Date: 20 August 2018 Time: 2:00 – 3:15 pm (GMT)