Are you an information security professional looking to take your career to the next level?
Thanks to the growth and global recognition of ISO 27001:2013 as the default standard for information security management, there has never been a better time to qualify as an ISO 27001 lead auditor.
Where do I start?
To ensure success as an ISO 27001 lead auditor, you will need to gain a thorough understanding of the Standard and its audit procedures, together with qualifications that are certified by accredited and respected independent organisations.
Designed by Steve Watkins, the chair of the ISO/IEC 27001 UK User Group, IT Governance Europe’s ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor Training Course is acknowledged as one of the most comprehensive on the market.
Attendees who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA) qualification issued by the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications (IBITGQ).
Why choose IT Governance Europe for your ISO 27001 training needs?
- Acknowledged leader in ISO 27001 and information security management.
- The course is developed by the leaders of the first certificated ISO 27001 training programme.
- Practical hands-on approach delivered by experienced practitioners.
- A focus on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification.
- Our courses are the most affordable you will find.
- Guaranteed to run – we will never cancel your IT Governance Europe course.
Our next ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor Training Course will be held in Cork on 26–30 March. But hurry – there are limited spaces remaining.