The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May 2018, and will significantly reshape the data protection landscape for organisations that collect and process the data of European residents. Organisations that fail to comply with the Regulation could face fines of up to 4% of annual global turnover or €20 million (whichever is greater).
You now have less than 14 months to comply with the GDPR. To do so, you will need to do a number of things – one of which is to produce and maintain a wide range of documentation.
Produce GDPR-compliant documentation
To help organisations produce GDPR compliant documentation, we have compiled all the critical documents you will need in our EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Documentation Toolkit.
This comprehensive, market-leading toolkit is used by hundreds of organisations worldwide and contains all the critical documents you will need in order to comply with the GDPR, including:
- Templates for creating clear and accurate privacy notices
- Data breach notification process and procedures
- Subject access request templates and procedures
- An international data transfer procedure
- Consent form templates
- Data protection impact assessment templates and procedures
- Important information security policies and procedures to keep your information secure