According to the 2018 Bitglass Cloud Adoption Report, more than 81% of organisations have now adopted the Cloud in some form. However, moving data to the Cloud does not solve security problems – rather, it adds another element that needs addressing.
Find out how to tackle this issue with our book of the month for November, Data Protection and the Cloud – Are you really managing the risks?
- The controller-processor relationship;
- How to mitigate security risks in the Cloud;
- How to comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), particularly when transferring data to third countries; and
- The implications of the NIS Directive (Directive on security of network and information systems) for Cloud providers.
You may also be interested in:
- GDPR Documentation Toolkit Securing Cloud Services – A pragmatic approach to security architecture in the Cloud
- vsRisk Cloud