Account Manager - Europe
As a leading global provider of IT governance, cyber security, risk management and compliance solutions, we are experiencing an exciting period of change and growth. We are now seeking an account manager who possess proficient written and verbal language skills in German to help the business expand further. Whether you are just starting out in your career or are looking for your next step, this is an exciting and challenging role with opportunity for growth and reward.
You will be responsible for managing both inbound and outbound B2B sales calls, and developing accounts. Whether following up on a lead for a one-day training course or a cyber security consultancy contract, you will be accountable for qualifying the opportunity and driving it through the sales pipeline.
You will have full ownership of the complete sales cycle – establish contact, identify and qualify the opportunity, compile the proposal and close the sale – but the process doesn’t end there. Once you close the sale, you will manage the client to build a strong, lasting relationship. You will also grow and establish a strong presence in the German market.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient in written and verbal German;
- Have proven experience of inbound/outbound sales, which will include B2B and/or cold calling;
- Be articulate, personable and tenacious;
- Be target driven;
- Take on new sales projects under little supervision while being enthusiastic and positive; and
- Demonstrate a solution approach to selling.
It would be desirable if you had:
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM programs; and
- Knowledge of selling consultancy, penetration testing or training.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to make the role their own. If you are driven, passionate and looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the button below and submit your CV and a covering letter. (No agencies, please.)
Location: Drogheda, Ireland
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates of any and all backgrounds.