Ready to order
Sub Total: 0,00 € (EUR)CHECKOUT
American Express is only available to customers paying in Euros or NOK. We do not yet accept American express for Kuna.
Other payment options available
Previously published as No One of Us is as Strong as all of Us (ISBN: 9781849283861)
ITSM implementation based on real-life events
Catalogs, Services and Portfolios – an ITSM success story is a fictional account of change management surrounding ITSM projects, but is based on real events. It tells the story of ITSM practitioner Chris as he learns how to deal with resistance to change and overcome inertia in staff behaviour. Through his experiences, readers encounter the common challenges faced when implementing change in an IT Service Management context. Readers can learn from these real-life scenarios, and from the ‘tips that would have helped Chris’ sections packed with helpful advice for anyone facing similar challenges.
Learn the good habits of leading ITSM practitioners
The book shows you how to:
- Deal with situations where being right doesn’t mean success
- Survive management pressure as others fail
- Build credibility in the face of doubt and mistrust from your peers
- Separate good advice from bad
1. Don't Fall Under the Bus; 2. Strange Bedfellows; 3. Don't Confuse me with Facts; 4. Blind me with Science; 5. The Joy of Conflicts; 6. Masters of the Universe; 7. How Hard Can it Be?; 8. Chow Fun; 9. Help I Need Something; 10. Don't Peek Behind the Curtain; 11. Know What you Don't Know; 12. A Fool With a Tool is Still a Fool; 13. Boiling the Ocean, a Spoonful at a Time; 14. Change is Hard; 15. No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
About the Author
Daniel McLean is an ITIL consultant with over 20 years' experience in IT. He has spent the last 10 years designing, implementing and operating processes supporting ITSM. He was also a peer reviewer during development of the OGC ITIL v3 Service Strategy Best Practice.
Buy Catalogs, Services and Portfolios and learn how to manage change in everyday ITSM projects.
Product Rating: (4.00) # of Ratings: 1 (Only registered customers can rate)|
(Only registered customers can rate)
|1 - Terrible|
|2 - Bad|
|3 - OK|
|4 - Good|
|5 - Great||
Sort: New to Old RE-SORT COMMENTS: