Ready to order
Sub Total: 0,00 € (EUR)CHECKOUT
American Express is only available to customers paying in Euros or NOK. We do not yet accept American express for Kuna.
Other payment options available
Order the ITIL Foundation Handbook - 2011 Edition in packs of 10 today - order now!
Now you can buy each of your course delegates a copy of the ITIL Foundation Handbook - 2011 Edition, buy here today with one mouse click.
We also offer single copies of this publication - ITIL Foundation Handbook (Single Copies).
This pocket guide has been designed with ITIL Foundation exam candidates in mind. If you are studying for your Foundation exam, this pocket guide help you prepare for and pass the exam at the first attempt.
Written in partnership with itSMF International, the professional body representing service management individuals - this guide covers the following:
- The ITIL Service Lifecycle - the Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- The terms and abbreviations used within ITIL and ITSM
- The structure of the ITIL qualification scheme
Key Features and Benefits:
- Fully aligned with the 2011 version of ITIL and the 2011 Foundation syllabus. This pocket guide is a bang up-to-date study resource.
- Functions as an ideal introduction to ITIL and ITSM, as well as a quick desk reference for qualified practitioner and managers.
- Written in plain English, the information within this pocket guide is easy to understand - speeding up the learning process.
- References relevant sections of the core manuals, this enables you to delve deeper during your studies should you wish by cross-referencing this pocket guide with the core manuals.
- Ideal for training courses, simply buy as many packs as you need.
We also offer single copies of this publication in hardcopy or as an eBook - ITIL Foundation Handbook (Single Copies).
ISBN 10: 0113313500
ISBN 13: 9780113313501
Format: 10 x Softcover Pocketbooks
Published Date: 31 January 2012
Availability: In Stock
Acknowledgement of OGC Copyrights
Order this ITIL Foundation study aid today!
Product Rating: (0,00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.