Pass the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) exam at the first attempt, but this official ISACA guide - buy now!
The CRISC Review Manual is the main resource you'll need to prepare for and pass the CRISC exam in either June or December 2013. It is the official study resource from ISACA. The manual will also help you to understand IT-related business risk management roles and responsibilities.
The content of this manual has been developed by a global team of subject matter experts, and it will help you to understand the critical CRISC job practice areas, which are:
- Risk identification, assessment and evaluation
- Risk response
- Risk monitoring
- Information systems control design and implementation
- Information systems control monitoring and maintenance
The content of the CRISC Review Manual 2013 is divided into two key parts.
The first part of the manual offers an in-depth overview of concepts that are related to the IT-related risk management process and the design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of information systems (IS) controls. Each chapter contains the definitions and objectives for the five CRISC job practice domains detailed above, with the corresponding tasks performed by the risk management professional and the knowledge that is tested on the exam.
The first part of the manual also includes sample practice questions, explanations of the answers and suggested resources for further study. These practice questions allow you to test your knowledge prior to taking the actual exam and identify gaps in your knowledge that need further study. For ease, the correct answers are also provided giving you the you the opportunity to learn from your mistakes if you get an answer wrong during your exam preparations.
The second part of the manual describes, in detail, selected business and IT processes and how they are related to enterprise risk and information systems controls. For each of the selected processes it:
- Explains the process's importance to achieving business objectives
- Introduces related key concepts
- Provides real-life examples of common risks
- Lists selected key risk indicators
- Describes examples of common IS controls supporting the process
- Features the practitioner's perspective
- Offers suggested reading materials and references
Key Features and Benefits:
- The official CRISC study guide for those looking to pass the CRISC certification exam in either June or December 2013. This manual will give you the best chance possible of passing the CRISC exam, using official materials.
- Comes with practice questions, allowing you to test your knowledge prior to taking the exam. This allows you to ensure you fill any gaps in your CRISC knowledge, boosting your chances of passing at the first attempt!
- This manual is the official CRISC study manual. Whilst there are some manuals supporting the CRISC qualification scheme published by third-party publishers, this manual contains only official materials that are of high quality and considered essential reading by ISACA.
We also offer both essential CRISC manuals in our CRISC Exam Passport.
ISBN 13: 9781604203271
ISBN 10: 1604203277
Published by: ISACA
Availability: In Stock
Published: Jan 2013
BUY this exam guide to the 2013 CRISC exam and pass at your first attempt!
Product Rating: (0,00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.