Learn ISMS internal audit best practice
For IT staff and internal auditors, this course offers an excellent opportunity to gain audit skills in the rapidly expanding area of information security. As well as supporting career progression, delivering effective internal ISMS audits will ensure that continual improvement is achieved, enabling your organisation to attain the long-term benefits of ISO27001 compliance.
Based on ISO19011:2002 internal audit best practice, this course will enable your organisation to save time, effort and money by:
- Avoiding confusion over the objectives of the audit programme.
- Securing agreement of the goals for individual audits within an audit programme.
- Reducing duplication of effort when conducting combined information security and quality audits.
- Ensuring audit reports follow the best format and contain all the relevant information.
- Evaluating the competence of audit team members against appropriate criteria.
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone responsible for conducting information security internal audits. Depending on the size of the organisation, this may include a number of staff members, representing a range of departments.
What will you learn?
Whatever the reason for an ISMS audit (certification, internal review, continuous improvement or contract compliance) this course enables internal auditors to move efficiently through the process by applying internationally recognised guidelines, including:
- A clear explanation of the principles of management systems auditing.
- Guidance on the management of audit programmes.
- Guidance on the conduct of internal or external audits.
- Advice on the competence and evaluation of auditors.
In addition, the course also covers:
- Hints and tips for introducing an internal audit regime.
- Various approaches an organisation can take to an internal audit schedule, and the pros and cons of each.
- Options for resourcing internal audits and factors to consider in determining what is right for your organisation.
There are no formal entry requirements, although it is assumed that delegates will have a basic knowledge of information security management and the requirements of ISO27001.
How to book:
View available training dates and book online using the form at the top of this page.
| || |
To discuss your learning needs with our training experts, email us or call us on 00 800 48 484 484.
Or download our booking form, complete it and fax to us on +44 (0) 1353 662667.
This course is part of our unique ISO27001 learning pathway and includes a 60-minute multiple-choice examination that leads to the industry-recognised ISO27001 Certified ISMS Internal Auditor (CIS IA) qualification, accredited by IBITGQ. This course also qualifies for 14 CPD/CPE credits.
Attend this training course and acquire the skills to conduct ISMS internal audits.
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.