Developed by ISO 27001 experts, Alan Calder and Steve Watkins, this 3-day course covers all the key steps involved in planning, implementing and maintaining an ISO 27001 compliant information security management system (ISMS).
At the end of this course you will have the knowledge and skills to deliver a best practice ISMS and by successfully completing the inclusive exam, you will gain the industry-recognised ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI) qualification.
2.064,00 € (EUR)
Ready to order
Sub Total: 0,00 € (EUR)CHECKOUT
American Express is only available to customers paying in Euros or NOK. We do not yet accept American express for Kuna.
Other payment options available
About our ISO27001 Certified Lead Implementer course:
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the best practice specification that helps businesses and organisations throughout the world develop an Information Security Management System (ISMS). Under the personal guidance of an experienced consultant, you will learn everything you need to deliver an ISO 27001 project, based on the requirements of the new 2013 version of the standard which was published in October 2013. Course content is based on the industry-leading implementation guide: IT Governance: An International Guide to Data Security and IS027001/ISO27002 written by Alan Calder and Steve Watkins. The course is also delivered online.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone involved in information security management, writing information security policies or implementing ISO27001, either as a Lead Implementer, or as part of an implementation team.
An effective combination of formal training and practical exercises, using hands-on business examples and case studies will accelerate your ISO27001 project and will save you work, cut time requirements and eliminate 'first time' trial and error.
Click to expand full contents »
- Building the business case for securing senior management commitment, and how to sell the project effectively
- The role and structure of an information security policy
- How to determine the scope of your ISMS based on the new requirements of ISO27001:2013
- Developing a management framework
- How to structure and manage your ISO27001:2013 project
- How to allocate roles and responsibilities with your ISO27001:2013 implementation
- The definition of ‘risk’ under ISO27001:2013
- The revised options for risk assessments under the new standard
- The benefits of, and key issues in selecting a risk assessment tool
- How to carry out an information security risk assessment (the core competence of information security management)
- The Statement of Applicability (SOA) and the justifications for inclusions and exclusions
- Reviewing your existing controls and mapping controls to Annex A
- The importance of an effective communication strategy
- Writing policies and producing other critical documentation
- The importance of staff and general awareness training
- The key elements of management review
- How to manage and drive continual improvement under ISO27001:2013
- How to prepare for your ISO27001:2013 certification audit
- Key issues in ensuring that you pass the audit first time!
There are no formal entry requirements. However, it is assumed that you will have a basic knowledge of ISO 27001 gained through practical experience, reading the following material: ISO27001:2005 or ISO27001:2013, or by attending the ISO 27001 Foundation course.
This course includes an exam on final day of the programme. Successful candidates will gain the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI) qualification awarded by IBITGQ.
This course also qualifies for 21 CPD/CPE credits and fits well with the CISSP and SSCP CPE programme.
This training course is held at a state of the art training venue in central London. Contact the service centre for more details.
How to book:
View available training dates and book online using the form at the top of this page.
To discuss your learning needs with our training experts, email us or call us on 00 800 48 484 484.
Or download our booking form, complete it and fax to us on +44 (0) 1353 662667.
Product Rating: (5,00) # of Ratings: 2 (Only registered customers can rate)|
(Only registered customers can rate)
|1 - Terrible|
|2 - Bad|
|3 - OK|
|4 - Good|
|5 - Great||
Sort: New to Old RE-SORT COMMENTS: