Order your copy of the updated 2011 version of ITIL®: Continual Service Improvement (CSI) - buy now!
This publication provides practical guidance in evaluating and improving the quality of services, overall maturity of the ITSM service lifecycle and its underlying processes. It does so at three levels within the organisation, these are:
- The overall health of ITSM as a discipline
- The continual alignment of the portfolio of IT services with the current and future business needs
- The maturity of the enabling IT processes required to support business processes in a continual service lifecycle model
This publication focuses on CSI from both an IT service and an ITSM process perspective as part of an ongoing service management lifecycle. This publication also features the key inputs, outputs, activities and roles that are critical to successful CSI.
It is one of a series of five core publications published by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) as part of the ITIL suite of publications.
This volume covers the following major activities:
- Introduce the concepts of CSI at a high level
- Define the value of CSI
- Describe common methods and techniques for CSI
- Define how to use the common methods
Concepts and guidance in this publication include:
- Business and technology drivers for improvement
- Business, financial and organisational improvements
- Methods, practices and tools
- Measurement and control
- Companion best practices
What's Changed with the Update?
The update is all about improving consistency, accessibility and usability of the core publications. The new books have improved coverage and descriptions of roles and responsibilities, improved process descriptions and are fully aligned with MSP®, M_o_R®, PRINCE2® and P3O®.
Definitions have also been standardised between the books and have been aligned with the glossary, being updated where necessary. Inconsistencies in content and structure have been removed. In Service Strategy particularly, explanations have been made more straightforward and accessible.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Updated to reflect user feedback from an extensive review process, much of this title's information has been updated to aid clarity and convey the key the information in a clear and concise manner. This title is now much easier to read and use!
- Employing the information within this updated publication will allow you to evaluate and improve the quality of your IT services, overall maturity of the ITSM service lifecycle and its underlying processes. Helping you to align IT with the strategic goals of the organisation, and making IT a net contributor to the organization's bottom line.
- Available as part of the ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite - save hundreds over buying the new versions of the books individually - simply buy the ITIL suite.
We also offer an online subscription to this manual - ITIL 2011: Continual Service Improvement (1 Year Online Subscription).
ISBN 10: 011331308X
ISBN 13: 9780113313082
Published Date: 29 July 2011
Availability: Available to Order
Acknowledgement of OGC Copyrights
Order the 2011 edition of CSI today!
Product Rating: (0,00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.