Ready to order
Sub Total: 0,00 € (EUR)CHECKOUT
American Express is only available to customers paying in Euros or NOK. We do not yet accept American express for Kuna.
Other payment options available
Order this ITIL 2011 title today!
Service Transition provides guidance for the development and improvement of capabilities for transitioning new and changed services into operations.
This publication provides guidance on how the requirements of Service Strategy encoded in Service Design are effectively realised in Service Operations while controlling the risks of failure and disruption.
Service Transition combines practices in release management, programme management and risk management and places them in the practical context of service management.
It provides guidance on:
- Managing the complexity related to changes to services and service management processes
- Preventing undesired consequences while allowing for innovation
- Guidance is provided on transferring the control of services between customers and service providers
Concepts and guidance in this publication include:
- Managing organisational and cultural change
- Knowledge management
- Service knowledge management system
- Methods, practices and tools
- Measurement and control
- Companion best practices
What's Changed with the Update?
The update is all about improving consistency, accessibility and usability of the core publications. The new books have improved coverage and descriptions of roles and responsibilities, improved process descriptions and are fully aligned with MSP®, M_o_R®, PRINCE2®and P3O®.
Definitions have also been standardised between the books and have been aligned with the glossary, being updated where necessary. Inconsistencies in content and structure have been removed. In Service Strategy particularly, explanations will be made more straightforward and accessible.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Updated to reflect user feedback from an extensive review process, much of this title's information has been updated to aid clarity and convey the key the information in a clear and concise manner. This title is now much easier to read and use!
- Employing the information within this updated publication will allow you to develop and improve capabilities for transitioning new and changed services into operations. Aligning IT with the strategic goals of the organisation, and making IT a net contributor to the organisation's bottom line.
- Available as part of the ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite - save hundreds over buying the new versions of the books individually - simply buy the ITIL suite.
ISBN 10: 0113313063
ISBN 13: 9780113313068
Published Date: 29 July 2011
Availability: In Stock
Acknowledgement of OGC Copyrights
Order this best practice ITIL 2011 title today!
Product Rating: (0,00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.