Ready to order
Sub Total: 0,00 € (EUR)CHECKOUT
American Express is only available to customers paying in Euros or NOK. We do not yet accept American express for Kuna.
Other payment options available
Order your copy of the updated ITIL 2011 Service Strategy publication today!
- OGC authors
- Updated 2011 title
- The content of ITIL 2011 Service Strategy is more clear and concise, helping the core books relate better to each other
- ITIL 2011 Service Strategy is also part of the ITIL 2011 Lifecycle Publication Suite
For more information on ITIL, download our free ITIL white paper
ITIL Service Strategy provides guidance on how to design, develop, and implement service management, not only as an organisational capability but also as a strategic asset. Guidance is provided on the principles underpinning the practice of service management. This guidance is useful for developing service management policies, guidelines and processes across the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
Service Strategy guidance is useful in the context of Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement. Topics covered in Service Strategy include:
- The development of markets
- Internal and external
- Service assets
- Service Catalogue
- Implementation of strategy through the ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Organisational Development
- Strategic Risks
Service Strategy is about ensuring that organisations are in a position to handle the costs and risks associated with their service portfolios. It is exists to ensure they are set up not just for operational effectiveness but also for distinctive performance.
What's Changed in this Version of ITIL Service Strategy?
The update does not make the guidance more complex It is designed to ensure that the books relate more clearly to one another, anomalies are corrected and that the content is conveyed in a clear and concise manner.
The feedback from users is that Service Strategy needed most improvement in this regard. Most of the concepts will remain the same, but the wording of these concepts and how they are explained will change.
ITIL is a constantly evolving framework for the implementation of best practice in the IT service management world.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Updated to reflect user feedback from an extensive review process, much of this title's information has been updated to aid clarity and convey the key the information in a clear and concise manner. This title is now much easier to read and use!
- Employing the information within this updated publication will allow you to design, develop and implement service management. Aligning IT with the strategic goals of the organisation, and making IT a net contributor to the organisation's bottom line.
- Available as part of the ITIL Lifecycle Publication Suite - save hundreds over buying the new versions of the books individually - simply buy the ITIL 2011 Lifecycle Publication Suite.
We also offer a online annual subscription to this publication - ITIL 2011: Service Strategy (1 Year Online Subscription).
Published Date: 29 July 2011
Availability: In StockAcknowledgement of OGC CopyrightsOrder this ITIL 2011 title now!
Product Rating: (0,00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.