Ready to order
Sub Total: 0,00 € (EUR)CHECKOUT
American Express is only available to customers paying in Euros or NOK. We do not yet accept American express for Kuna.
Other payment options available
ISO 20000-1 2011 SMS Requirements
- Latest ISO 20000-1 standard - published Spring 2011
- This standard is generic; it can be adopted to any organisation, anywhere in the world
This ISO 20000-1 standard is available as a hardcopy of PDF. Please choose the format you wish by clicking the dropdown box above.
You may also be interested in:
ISO 20000-1 Standard
ISO 20000-1:2011 supersedes ISO 20000-1:2005
ISO 20000-1:2011 specifies the requirements for a service management system (SMS). It details requirements for the service provider to:
- Maintain and improve an SMS
ISO 20000-1 Requirements
The requirements within the standard include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to meet agreed service requirements. ISO 20000-1:2011 can be used by:
About the Updates:
ISO 20000-1 has been updated to reflect the latest in best practice for service management. Updates include:
- An expanded introduction, additional requirements and updated definitions section
- The standard has a new title Service management -- Part 1: Service Management System Requirements
- Closer alignment with ISO 9001 QMS requirements and ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS requirements
- Sections 3 & 4 of the standard have been merged into one section called Service Management General Requirements
- New requirements for the management of new or changed services have been added
- A refinement of the scope of the SMS and the oversight (governance) process managed by other organisations
- The plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle has been integrated into this version of the standard
- Problem Management and Incident Management processes have been aligned with ITIL®v3
- More refined document and record control requirements
- Revised and more in-depth requirements on supplier contracts
- Added requirements on budgeting and accounting
Key Features and Benefits
- This standard specifies the requirements for an SMS. This standard will help you develop, implement, establish an SMS.
- This standard is generic, it can be applied anywhere in the world no matter the size, type or location of the organisation. Making it widely applicable.
- Updated to reflect the latest in industry best practice, making this one of the most up-to-date source of IT service management information.
Please Note: We will supply either the BS or other national adoptions of ISO 20000-1. All of which contain exactly the same content.
Purchase and use of the PDF version of this product is subject to this EULA.
Availability: In Stock
Acknowledgement of OGC Copyrights.
Order today for immediate despatch!
Read more information on ISO 20000 here >>
Product Rating: (0,00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.