Ready to order
Sub Total: 0,00 € (EUR)CHECKOUT
American Express is only available to customers paying in Euros or NOK. We do not yet accept American express for Kuna.
Other payment options available
Prepare for your 2016 CISM exam with the official CISM Review Manual, 14th Edition
The CISM Review Manual, 14th Edition is a comprehensive reference guide that will help individuals prepare for the 2016 CISM exams.
Published by ISACA – the examination body for the CISM qualification – the CISM Review Manual, 14th Edition is a comprehensive, peer-reviewed resource that has been designed to help individuals understand the roles and responsibilities of an information security manager.
The CISM Review Manual, 14th Edition is divided into four chapters, reflecting the current CISM job practice areas:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Programme Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
Each chapter is subdivided into two sections to enable more focused studying:
- The first contains definitions and objectives for the four areas, as well as the corresponding tasks performed by information security managers and knowledge statements that are tested in the exam.
- The second comprises reference material and content that support the knowledge statements. Material included is pertinent for CISM candidates’ knowledge and understanding when preparing for the CISM certification exam.
Definitions of the terms most commonly found in the exam are also included.
The CISM Review Manual, 14th Edition also includes:
- A map of how each task relates to the knowledge statements.
- A reference guide for the knowledge statements, including relevant concepts and explanations.
- References to specific content for each knowledge statement.
- Self-assessment questions and explanations of the answers.
- Suggested resources for further study.
The CISM Review Manual, 14th Edition is the essential primary reference resource for information security managers seeking guidance on global approaches to:
- information security governance
- information risk management and compliance
- information security programme development and management
- incident response.
Prepare for the 2016 CISM exam with the official CISM Review Manual, 14th Edition
The CISM Review Manual, 14th Edition is also available in a single package with the CISM Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual, 8th Edition in the CISM Exam Passport.
ISBN 13: 9781604203691
ISBN 10: 1604203692
Published: 01 Nov 2015
Availability: In Stock
Product Rating: (0,00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.